Catering Atlanta

The Foundry at Puritan Mill

The Foundry at Puritan Mill

404.962.8702

Built in 1921, The Foundry at Puritan Mill was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company. Puritan soap and other cleaning products were manufactured and stored in the building until they were shipped on the neighboring Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. The site served as the Atlanta headquarters for Puritan Chemical Company until 1996. In 2000, the location was purchased by Urban Realty Partners and Weaver & Woodbery Company to be restored and converted into a mixed-use facility. www.novareevents.com/puritan